DODGE RAM FORUM banner

HD Video Gibson SuperTruck exhaust WOT

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  CoolBlueDude 
#1 ·
HD Video of my Gibson SuperTruck exhaust WOT with drive by's.

Good video!!!

http://youtu.be/2ynFa-QnixM

(I can't remember how to upload a video so I had to add this link above)

#2 ·
good sounding 4 wheeler, no clue what your truck sounds like

#4 ·
nope i hear fine, you have 2 competing sounds, the 4 wheeler and your truck, need to pick one or the other to make a video of, making them at the same time is pointless

#5 · (Edited)
I was rude and I'm sorry! Was very tired and had a rough day. I don't care if anyone likes my video or not but I don't have to be rude about it. For that I am sorry. Either you enjoy the video or not. Its your prerogative and right. And there was nothing ignorant in my comment, I know exactly what I was saying, it just didn't make it right and it was offensive to people. I have removed it and am making a public and private apology to abouttobeglue!!!

#6 ·
I'm tired go somewhere else to complain about how others make their own videos. I'm the director of my own videos, not you! If you don't like it then feel free to move on. You don't have to watch it and you have the right to be critical of what I posted but I don't have to baby you about your opinions as they don't apply to me. I DON'T CARE if you hear 2 sounds!!! You should hear 2 sounds cuz there were 2 different sounds in the video. I don't do this for your entertainment, or anyone else for that mater, I do it for my own entertainment. Have a nice day. Sorry it comes off as rude, but I just don't have the patience anymore, nor do I care if you have a problem with my video. A minute ago you couldn't hear it at all, make up your mind. Go harass someone else who has the time and desire to placate you cuz I don't.
:negrep:

there was noting in aboutobeglue's reply that warranted such a display of ignorance my man.

I dont think he was criticizing your video making prowess, just pointing out that you wanted the membership to hear your exhaust on your truck, yet the four wheeler was the closest thing to your camera's mic and it took away from what your post claimed to be about, the gibson exhaust on your truck.

#7 ·
Apology sent to abouttobeglue

I sent abouttobeglue a private message asking to accept my apology. Trying to make my wrong right. My rudeness was totally uncalled for. I humbly apologize to everyone who has read and will read this post. We all have our moments and this one was mine:doh:

#8 ·
its cool man, shit happens

#9 ·
Thanks for accepting my apology bro. I had no excuse. That is cool of you. I don't feel right long after I've made some stupid comment and it makes it hard for me to sleep well at night when I know I've wronged someone. I genuinely appreciate your acceptance of my apology.:smileup:

#11 ·
Thank you midnight!!! I would suggest getting a YT account but you don't have to. You can use photobucket.com or other file sharing places like that to use to host your pictures or videos and you can post them here or post a link back to them on here. Either way will work. I'm sure you can use facebook as well but I'm not a facebooker and never will be:smiledown:.

Anyway, thanks again for the positive comment.:smiley_thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.