Votes: 1,064 86.6%
  • Ram2500

Votes: 132 10.7%
  • Ram3500

Votes: 32 2.6%

What Ram Truck Do You Own

39K views 224 replies 194 participants last post by  hacksawwv 
#1 ·
This is a poll to see what Ram truck the members are buying so cast your vote.

#2 ·
I don't know what to get. I want a definately. I think the 1500 would be more practical as I don't pull a lot of loads and with diesel prices being what they are why put the investment. I think I like the look of the 1500 Sport. If they end up offering Detonator Yellow I would get it otherwise I am going to get Sunburst Orange Pearl. God I wish she would just say yes. I still have about 2-3 years to wait. :i_rolleyes:

#9 ·
1500 SLT QC 2 wheel drive 5.9L short bed. Just enough to have fun and turn heads as I go by.

Does anyone notice then when you are not in your truck (or any other larger vehicle on the road) you dont really get too much respect (like people cutting you off)?

I switch between the Ram and another car as daily driving and I notice that when in the car people cutoff more then when in the truck

Also how can people claim they can't see the truck when I drive it? How can you miss a large black object passing you by? Its over 6ft tall and nearly 20ft long its not to hard to miss

G
#33 ·
Hahahahaha!!!!! I know what your saying i switch between my dodge 1500 and a 97 sufire (dont judge me lol) and people think they need to run my butt over 57% of the time. And the bad thing is when they do it to me in the car i can't do anything about it. Most of my driving is cruising in this town of like 14k people so not to much action besides my peers at school so when they cut me off in the truck they better watch out! Gotta thank dodge for having AMAZING breaks :box:

#12 ·
I have an '06 2500 with the Cummins. I tow a 30' travel trailer and want to upgrade to a 5th wheel in the future. I used to tow my trailer with an '03 Ford Supercrew with the 5.4. What a difference to upgrade to the 2500!! I had thought I would never like the diesel, but I really love it! And the Dodge has more aggresive styling, I like the looks a lot better as well!

#18 ·
hey everyone!!! i own a 2000 DODGE RAM quad cab slt laramie 1500 4X4 with r/t heads shift kit from b&m 4.11 gears front and rear with posi but tons of other stuff done too but sometimes wish i had a diesel cuz i love the sound of a cummins turbo diesel lol but id think about doing a swap and keeping the 360 on a stand lol!!!!!!

Attachments

#21 ·
I currently don't own a Ram, but if I were to wish for one it would probably be the 2009 RAM 1500 SLT REGULAR CAB 4X2 SWB. I'll probably end up with a nice used one, though. I don't mud, just cruise. The only reason I need one is for hauling out my yard debris.

#22 ·
08 Ram 1500, 4X4..... Need the Hemi Power to pull a 19' bay boat. I have had 4 Cummins and they are awesome. Just do not need the power now and teh maintenance costs. Now that fuel is higher then gas I can tow my boat at 10 mpg at $1.45 and come out better than 14 mpg at $2.45. The Hemi pull great and the 5spd tranny shifts allot better then the 48RE did. I can go fishing 2 times to the coast on what the taxes/tags cost me a year with the 2500 :smileup:.... Oil changes are 1/3 the price...... And I dont have the urge to make the turbo louder and the smoke blacker :4-dontknow:.......

#25 ·
My new to me Ram 2003 2500 Quad cab Long Wheel Base Diesel with all options except leather seats.. . I've had Big Red about 10 days. As shown Diamond plate full length Nerf Bars,Rail bed caps,hang over tool box,5th wheel hitch,door handle caps,chrome Fuel filler door and chrome bug deflector. On the way and soon to be mounted are dual beam HID's.130 watt running lights,Dodge logo mud flaps & license plate and chrome mirror covers. I Will post Red's pic again after he gets his final Bling treatment. :smileup:
Roadie

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.