DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#813 ·
Here is a picture of mine when i first got it, Sometimes i think Less is More. Also I love my Ram Boxs, I see in most pics, Hardly anyone gets them. Wouldn't have a truck without them now, Love this color too, never looks dirty, wish i could order it again
I think the Ram Box is an awesome thing to have. People hate on the fact that it makes the bed a bit smaller but when you really think about it not to many people really use that space, and it still fits a regular sheet of plywood :smileup: It would be nice to carry my road side emergency gear in one and some icy beverages in the other. Why else would they put a drain plug at the bottom?? :D

InDeepWaterBlue - Those are some kick ass pics of one kick ass truck. :smileup:
indeepwaterblue, BEAUTIFUL truck!!! :rep:
Thank you both very much!! :smiley_thumbs_up:

#812 ·
indeepwaterblue, BEAUTIFUL truck!!! :rep:

#822 ·
Think I'm gonna go with the red strips to and go back to red tails, was it hard lining the stripes up?

#823 ·
no not really. they came pre spaced on the same sheet per side. the angle was already cut on one end as well. All i had to do was decide how long i wanted them and where they were to end, cut the angle then apply. I made sure to measure the same distance from the cowl on each side.

#837 ·
nice jim, looks great!

#840 ·
nice! love the color combo

#849 ·
Im quiting this forum thanks to mike.....I thought no one had the same rims as me.... goodbye people. Nice truck btw mike!!!

#850 ·
Don't feel bad bud, I was stoked to be the only 4th Gen QCSB with R/T's until that guy with the Metallic Grey QCSB popped up with a set on :LOL: Just kidding, it's still unique as hell and his truck looks good with them just like yours looks great with them as well. Kind of cool to see a black 3rd and 4th Gen rocking the same rims :smileup:

#851 ·
yea lol his is like the big brother version. i wish my grill, bumpers and lights were black....costs to much money to color match!

#853 ·
Definitely - Take it as a compliment, I had an entirely different set of rims picked out but they were on back order.. When I saw you were able to get yours ordered on this site. I called and ordered the same rims . You're truck helped me pull the trigger. And I am super happy with the looks . It gets complimented all the time. A guy said "sweet truck" this morning to me..

#854 ·
hahaha yay i had a part in it!! hey ill tell you too, its a BEAUTIFUL truck!

#856 ·
love the new rams so much...tell myself black is a pain but after seeing members black trucks here....jeez theyre gorgeous

#863 ·
come on mike....quit making me look bad

#865 ·
what kind of tire shine is that mike?

#868 ·
ima try that next i use the regular armoral tire foam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.