DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#1,340 ·
Thanks so far i just have a 2" lever and tint with hids in the god and the qheels and tires frim my 09 i traded in. I got a bak flip g2 coming. Hope to have the n fab 3 step bars and a light bar on this month also. I have only had it a few weeks. Just hit 1200 miles. Then some more off road fun hopefully.

#1,342 ·
Why did you trade yours in ryan

#1,343 ·
It had 110k and I sold my 09 cobalt ss so I had some extra money. I wanted to do a lift but hated doing it on a 2wd truck with 110k and saw this and liked the new dash plus it was a good deal I got a 4wd incase I want to do some off roading and I plan on moving next year back to somewhere with snow and mountain to ski and 2wd trucks and snow are a bad combo.

#1,345 ·
Nice congrats where are you gonna move??

#1,346 ·
Not sure yet maybe Colorado or somewhere else I can ski but also with easy gun laws cause I am not selling my guns.

#1,448 ·
hate to break it to you but colorado gun laws are now f@#*!$ like CA:158:....thats why magpul is leaving the state....i'm in CA and wanna move somewhere like TX or AZ!!

#1,350 ·
Here's my baby. More upgrades to come. Plan on ditching the cover and getting a black tool box. Should look better. 4" lift.in the future as well.

Attachments

#1,357 ·
I'll take your word on it. I'm a complete noob when it comes to those things. Thanks :)

PS, if someone wants to buy my bed cover i'll sell it :D

#1,360 ·
What kind of bed cover is it?[/QUOTE]

It's a Undercover. The top model, but unpainted. The painted ones go for $1200 new.

#1,370 ·
:Wow1:Yikes!!!! If I had to make a choice like that I would have took the F350 myself. Then I would have hopped no one I know would see me driving it.:str:

And OUCH!!!!! :Wow1: On the pee pee slapping. :Wow1: It hurts just reading that part of your post. :Wow1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.