DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#1,571 ·
Thanks guys. I get a ton of compliments on it.

#1,577 ·
New wheels purchased. I think she's nearing completion.

#1,579 ·
Much appreciated, thank you!!

#1,582 ·

#1,583 ·

#1,585 ·
Wow. Sweet ride dude.

#1,587 ·
Here's one from when the 8.4A died. Needed a bigger flatbed.

#1,589 ·
Looked good because i paid the guys at the dealership to clean up up the day before, lol what a waste because dodge have it back to me filthy.
That's was a couple weeks ago when the 8.4 crashed and killed the truck. I just got it back last Wednesday. Think i will ask for a larger tow truck next time.
So Thursday I decided on the beach trip to celebrate.

#1,591 · (Edited)
Thanks. I want to order some custom badges later but I had some plasti dip so I figured I would see how it looked. I saw a few silver trucks at the dealership with blacked out emblems and worse case would have been peeling it. I plan to get a grill and paint it blue later since I like the painted grill and chrome bumper look. I like the sport and express look but the sports were a little higher in price and the express trucks didn't have the options I wanted. Now that I have this and a clear vision of what I want it to look like with some more de-badging, flat black NFab steps, aries bull bar, maybe open the headlights for a little blue paint, new rims with 35's, and a 4" RCX lift its just time and money. Least I can paint everything I want done at work so that doesn't cost me anything. I am happy with the choice of colors and options.

#1,606 ·
Flares look great I have been thinking about a set myself.

#1,607 ·
Stance looks great. Flares are awesome.

#1,611 ·
Badass RT. Very nice.

#1,618 ·
Nice looking truck!! Love the emblems, badges and wheels!

#1,619 · (Edited)
Think I'm about done with mine (until someone releases some custom tail lights for the 2013's anyway). I know I've said it before but I don't think there is anything else that I want/need at this point.

#1,621 ·
I really want those wheels mad tow mirrors. I wouldn't mind the headlights also. Great looking truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.