DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#1,871 ·
At the Stealership last week trying to get my Class IV reciever installed. Had dealer throw it in on the deal. Had to walk the parts man through the process to ensure they had the right one in stock, and it appeared they had 3. Parts man didn't know the diff between class III and 4. Why should I be surprised by that? There was a long line and I didn't want to wait forever so I'll go back this week earlier in the day. But I snapped a pic of course...

Attachments

#1,881 ·
Ya can't see any of it but she sits here with recently installed Vararam, 87mm throttle body and 18" Magnaflow. All from Bully's Performance. Purrs like a kitten.... A very, very, very large kitten.

#1,882 ·
2013 ram 1500

I have done a few mods since i got my ram. Just added some pinstriping on the hood...I like the look of the hood spears but wanted something very subtle and different so i did this myself...Let me know what you think...thanks guys

Attachments

#1,883 ·
I have done a few mods since i got my ram. Just added some pinstriping on the hood...I like the look of the hood spears but wanted something very subtle and different so i did this myself...Let me know what you think...thanks guys
subtle indeed... you could even get away with adding some lettering inside the lines if you were so inclined ... 5.7L or MOPAR or something personal. You'd just have to find a good decal that would hold up to weather.

But also very cool just the way it is.

#1,892 ·
thats sweet. i like the vararam the most. SWEET!!!

there is an older guy in windsor with some crazy air brush on the hood and that. i will try to get some pics. my buddy eric might have some, he use to pump his gas lol.

but thats awesome i like it

#1,902 ·
Alright so i do people rims, emblems, etc. But iv been wanting to get into full cars. Iv done vinyl wrap before and i went ahead and did it. Im very happy with how it turned out. It took almost 4 full gallons and about 4 hours. It's just the flat black dip. I do have some texture on the hood cause it was hard to get to.... But here she is!!!! And im sorry I havent been able to wash it so its dirty. All comments are welcomed lol. I like it and i like my red that was there before and im using the dip more or less as a protectant. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.