DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#1,960 ·
Good looking rig.

#1,964 ·
well i came offshore so didnt have time to do lift, but i went to paint and here is before and after, what looks better??

took off the chrome handles and ram 1500 and put black running boards, remember all i did was just use paint on my computer to make these changes :)

#1,971 ·
im just using paint, maybe i need to start looking at photo shop and get real good at it, but i get bored at work,
now ill just either sand my mopar chrome running boards and get them painted black or but a knock off brand bec im not paying that mopar price for black ones lol

#1,976 ·
but what if you plasti dipped a truck, and then put rhino liner on the plasti-dip O_O jk I'm pretty sure that's impossible. You could get your steps powder coated as well, its a lot more durable than just having them painted, it's usually what most people do with their off-road bumpers even when they want them color matched to the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.