DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#2,040 ·
The last 2 pix were from the other day me and my brother went out to bait the deer stands and I couldn't pass up to take some pictures

#2,050 ·
Just picked up my 2013 Black Sport CC

Snapped some pix while she's still clean :)

Attachments

#2,056 ·

#2,057 ·
darth... yes they are all 5.56, top 2 are identical Core-15s with Vortex strikefires. the third is a Adams Arms gas Piston build. and the last is a DPMS i bought off my friend cause he needed the money. ive had a few 6.8s but ammo is too hard to find. my gun addiction is taking away from my modding addiction :(

#2,058 ·
I have a S&W Sport .223. I added a nickel boron carrier group and have done a crap load of other mods. All legal of course. I bought it after returning a malfunctioning Bushmaster. Their customer service is horrible. I then went and got an H&K 416 22LR right before the s@*t hit the fan to use a cheaper ammo. Well, then 22LR started disappearing or being sold for many times it's weight in gold. I am considering an AR10 or .308 AR15.

#2,060 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.