-B&W drop hitch

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

#2,326 ·
^^^Wow^^^. Nice Stormtrooper. Badass.

#2,328 · (Edited)
Hey hotboyytx713. My apologies for just responding. Life caught up and I haven't been on the forum in a while. They are 24s. The huge wheel wells seem to swallow them at times. Haven't lifted or lowered it yet but I did want the biggest tire with some meat on it so to speak that would still absorb bumps. I went with a 295-40-24 Pirelli. They ride pretty good actually and only rub at full lock if I'm backing into a parking space. Other than that no issues. Hope this helps

#2,330 ·
^^^Damn. That's wicked.

#2,331 ·
#2,333 ·
Thanks Jim. I love this truck. lol

#2,338 ·
Here's an updated picture of my 2010 3500, I took off the grandad running boards that went from the front wheel to the back wheel....they were fugly.
I fitted an H&S Mini Maxx ,flopro exhaust, egr cooler and valve fell off during the night somewhere.
Last Thursday I fitted the twin disc Valair towing clutch,they recommend 200 miles of break in time on the clutch ,So yesterday I got to try out full power on the truck.....talk about a shit eating grin!
One happy camper.

#2,339 ·
:SHOCKED: Holy Moly!!! Dude, you really should have gone with the big truck. That thing is friggin AWESOME!!!

#2,340 ·
It's amazing how Ram made a good looking truck that don't need much done to them to make them look better. Here's mine. It's a bit dirty because of the weather up in WI, and she's still getting work done on her. I bought my '14 and was amazed at how almost everything interior wise that I had to install on my '06 came stock. And now with a 4WD instead of a 2WD, the lift is so much easier too :woohoo:

I threw in a pic of my 06 as well.

Attachments

#2,343 ·
Looks like a tank. Very nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.