810K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#2,589 ·
Damn...trucks a BEAST. Very nice......

#2,592 ·
Wow. Stunning pics.

#2,594 ·
It's a sweet ride dude. But this is a 4th Gen Thread.

#2,596 ·
Get a photobucket or equivalent account. From there copy the url of the pic you want to post. Go into your post and put the cursor where you want the pic to be. Click on the "Insert image" button and paste the url. Click "OK" and you're done.

#2,608 ·
Here's a few updated pictures of my truck and it with other ones I've found around town.

Fully leveled the lift by adding 1" TGC spacers

Sitting next to my brothers stock 2009 1500 Laramie

Found a little RT to park in front of in Chilliwack

A couple night time shots I took of it

#2,609 ·
^^very sweet truck Brandon!!

#2,625 ·
^^^Awesome.

#2,632 ·
Thanks man here are some of the things I have on that truck
Nfab front bumper with rigid 38" light bar a set of rigid 6 led lights, royalty core costume ram logo rc2 grill, wide ram runner fenders and bedsides, fuel throttle 22X14 on Toyos M/T 35x12.50,amp electronic steps hiding under the truck lol, 3" body lift, that's all I can remember now but I know I have more than that thanks

#2,633 · (Edited)
Here's mine. 2012 2500 Laramie 4x4. 2" level. 305/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T's. First Ram I have owned. You guys have me wanting to do so much to my truck. Those tires rub a bit and I am researching different sizes. I want to keep the stock wheels as of now though.

Attachments

#2,634 ·
Sweet ride dude. Sweet ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.