DODGE RAM FORUM banner

31.5% jump in Ram sales for July 2013

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  molonlabe123 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Personally I would not wait for August incentives if you are looking to buy. I bought in June and it saved me $2000 over July. Demand is up and supply is down. Warren truck was shut down for two weeks in July while dealerships were still open, so inventory is logically depleted too.

This article notes that "transaction prices" are also up.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130801/BUSINESS0103/308010063/Auto-sales-July

Even if rebates hold, it does not seem dealers are having a hard time finding buyers so they won't have to deal quite as much.

Just my guess....

#10 ·
So looks like the rebates pretty much remained the same.

#11 ·
As did the USAA pricing. I think they want market share and continuing the incentives is how they plan to get there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the 2014 incentives are similar, though I do expect a thousand or so decrease in incentives just from it being the beginning of the MY.

#15 ·
Make a great product they deserve great sales numbers

I got lucky with mine 43k sticker plus 3k in add-ons and ended up paying 34K. Chrysler friend and family discount ,additional rebates by financing through USAA car buying service, and no sales tax.:Wow1:Couldn't be happier with the truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.