DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Borla vs Corsa

8K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  jd69627 
#1 ·
I'm between the two cat back exhaust and I'm not sure which to get and I've been looking online but can't get an accurate sound. What are peoples suggestion?

#2 ·
I wish I had a definitive answer for you. But I've heard good things about both. I dont think you can really go wrong.

I want to say I've seen more guys running Borla on the rams though

#3 ·
I have the Corsa and its awesome. Had the Corsa Extreme on my Mopar Charger and it was badass, so Corsa it had to be on the Ram. I even had the tips coated in black ceramic to match the black theme I'm goin with. Absolutely ZERO drone. Got it from Autoanything for 665 shipped.

#4 ·
You really can't go wrong with either one, as far as quality, fit-n-finish and the whole shebang.

Both are top of the food-chain and about as good as it gets. I've had both Borla and Corsa exhausts on cars/trucks over the years and have nothing but high praise.

It really comes to sound and the note you're after.

If I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick, I'd choose Borla purely for the little deeper tone (throaty)...... but only by a bee's dick.

Good luck.

Reactions: gonefishin776
#5 ·
I'm running the Corsa on my truck. It's a great exhaust. I do alot of highway trips with my truck and it's a very pleasnt ride, like stock. From inside the cab I can't barely hear the exhaust unless I get my foot into it.

If you want something that's loud and in your face, the Corsa will probably not make you happy.

I am guessing the Borla is louder.

#7 ·
When I bought the Borla systems for my Ram and Magnum, they came with a "Million Mile" warrantee. Both sound great, still look new. Corsa is also very good.

#9 ·
I have a corsa catback on my truck and I loved it. Quiet on the highway and screamed above 3000 rpms. As soon as I got jba headers and put on magnaflow y pipe the sound changed it is quieter than stock. So I got a cutout. But I am not sure if borla would do the same thing with headers and a y pipe. I remember seeing on other guy on here had corsa then got headers then all of a sudden was selling the catback and got a borla. Can't remember who it was. just my experience, take it for what its worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.