DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New truck time

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  cerino2000 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 2008 Ram 1500 and I am considering getting a 2015 Crew Cab with the end of the year deals coming up. My question is for those of you who have already picked up a 2015, what should I expect for an out the door price? It looks like most of the trims are roughly $9k - $10k off right now depending on the truck. The first offers back from a couple of dealers in my area have been on Laramie's. Sticker is about $53k and out the door would be $44k. Do you think I could do better or keep waiting? These prices are the first response quotes, so I think they have some more room to play. Sports are about the same, and Big Horns are around $37k out the door. I appreciate any help ya'll can offer.

Thanks!

#2 ·
You may want to make reasonable counter offer and see what they say. Also try true car and see what they come up with. Good Luck

#6 ·
Yea, I was going to use Navy Federal which saves some money. BH trims are averaging about $10k off right now (and that is what is mainly on the lots), I can see them going up as the end of the year closes out. I was worried about FCA changing the bodies, but luckily it looks like it is not the whole Ram line. Due to that reason, I no longer have to buy a 2015 so to speak. It looks like a lot of the 2016 trims are getting upgrade options now included as standard. I think I may have better luck waiting till the end of next year. I still cannot decide on keeping a Hemi or go the ED route.

#7 ·
We used True Car and the Dealer came back with the numbers right in the ball park. Got 4 free oil changse (3 gallons of oil) and 10% off all parts. We were happy. Wasn't worth trying to get a better deal. The extended warranty was a little inflated, but we knew it at the time Interest was low enough not to care!

#8 · (Edited)
Rather than start a new thread, I will revive this one. :) So I found a 2015 BigHorn that the dealer will swap the grill out on to paint match since all the Outdoorsman are 2016's and 4k more. The current sale price for the truck is 36k (msrp 47k) and they are adding as part of the deal:

Spray in bed liner
Protection package
Parksense/rear view camera

With it being end of the year, do you think I could get it for 36k OTD including TTL or try and dig deeper?

Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.