DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Ram Sport - Black w/Anthracite Metallic wheels

5K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  T-Unit 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold my BMW and jumped into this a month ago...had no idea what I've been missing! Absolutely love this truck!

Just got done with plasti-dip anthracite metallic. Didn't want to do black...my last 3 cars have had that setup. First time using plasti-dip...not bad at all.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
that looks slick.

let us know how the plasti-dip holds up. my buddy got a year or a little more out of his before it starting chipping/peeling. Once it starts, it's all downhill.

#4 ·
Looks great, much better than it would have been all blacked out.

#5 ·
DAMN!!!! now that's the look I've been looking for! I think I might have to steal that from you :D I love it!!!!

#9 ·
that looks sick! I wanted to go black but its just too damn hot in Vegas. Ended up ordering white. Should be here in about 6 weeks. I'll de-badge most of it but will probably dip the front and rear Ram logos in a dark grey or black. I want the truck to be entirely white with a little black. Already ordered new wheels! Black Rhino Siderwinders. Had a set of my previous Nissan Titan and loved them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.