DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2009 Rams... post your MODS!

275K views 374 replies 191 participants last post by  Thunderhorse 
#1 · (Edited)
Who all has done what to the 2009s? Please post! PIX if you gottem.
I'm interested in CAI's and headers if/when they're available.

I finally got around to doing my first mod 2 weekends ago. While on a weekend trip to visit the in-laws, I decided I needed something to do with my time so I stopped at a local truck accessory place and look what I found...

Direct bolt on. Took about 30 minutes to install. No drilling.
http://www.luvernetruck.com/Product_Line/Side_Entry_Steps/side_entry_steps.html

Attachments

See less See more
#43 ·
Are you looking for the Powered Steps like Mopar sold for the previous gen trucks? If so, they are called Amp Research Powersteps. Just installed a set on mine a few weeks ago. They are very high quality and work great. There was a $200 rebate until the end of June. ElectricStep was the cheapest.

Sweet truck cpelton! :smileup:

#39 ·
2009 Dodge Ram QC Sport -Sunburst Orange
Options: Leather, Sunroof, Sport Premium, Back-up camera, Remote Start and Security, Uconnect tunes, Hitch, Power Pedals, 32 gallon tank
Mods "a la moi": TRX Grill shell, Sport grill inserts, color matched grill emblem, custom painted air filter cover, McGaughy's 2/4 lowering kit, and lots to come

Reactions: OKCharger
#41 ·
srt wheels look'n good..........:smileup:

#42 ·
Thanks. Lots planned. Removing badges and tint next.

#45 ·
would like to see that, too

#46 ·
I'll see what I can do. Probably be over the weekend though since I have to borrow my brothers camera. They work pretty slick and are fast. No drilling, everything bolts to the existing holes under there.

#49 ·
-Tinted Front windows
-Flowmaster 40 Dual Exhaust with cut out bumper like the sport (I own an SLT)

that is it for now unless you want to add bed cover etc.

#51 ·
Mods

I just picked up the truck the other night, but I went to the local store and ordered a color matched topper and a set of 4 inch oval bars that are polished stainless steel, and to finish the box I ordered a bed rug. Has anyone used the bedrug before? As soon as the parts come in and they are on the truck I will post new pictures.

As Jerry Garcia said" At least I'm enjoying the ride"

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#54 ·
It is a 2 wheel drive and the rims are Nightrunner SRT10 (22")

#55 ·
I got an 09 and I am looking for a cold air intake and a set of hid's. Has any one had success with either of these. What I would really like would be a shaker hood setup.

#56 ·
Welcome to the RAM Z first off, the 09's have very limited options for a CAI right now, I know Airflow Innovations is in the process of developing one so I am waiting for it. As far as HID's I am not sure if anyone has done that yet, but I am sure they are available

#62 ·
wheel looking good.....:smileup:......nice replacement with the hood......:smileup:

#64 · (Edited)
heres my mod i haul

#66 ·
:smileup::smileup: Rogue on the mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.