DODGE RAM FORUM banner

frame issue

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Evil Ram 
#1 ·
looking under my truck (2010 ram 1500 cc 4wd) everything looks like new. torsion bard, springs, etc, etc, etc, except for my frame.
the entire frame of my truck is solid rust. it actually appears to have never been painted, or coated at all.
I just bought the truck 2 months ago with 28, 400 miles on it, it is covered under 3yr/36K warantee till July, 2013 or 36k miles

is this a warantee issue? I mean, surely, the frames are painted or something from the factory arent they?

and it isn't like its just a few small spots, it is the entire frame

#2 ·
Congratulations on getting a Ram

You should ask about getting an Extended Warranty before your Ram hits 36,000 miles

I don't know if the PAINT warranty covers covers more than the sheet metal

There is a post about 4th Generation Rams & things that members don't like about them
Most members have mentioned lack of paint on the under carriage

Do you know why the previous owner got rid of your Ram?

#3 ·
Congratulations on getting a Ram

You should ask about getting an Extended Warranty before your Ram hits 36,000 miles

I don't know if the PAINT warranty covers covers more than the sheet metal

There is a post about 4th Generation Rams & things that members don't like about them
Most members have mentioned lack of paint on the under carriage

Do you know why the previous owner got rid of your Ram?

when I got the title, I found out the previous owner was enterprize, which means they got rid of it cause their lease was up

yeah, wasnt happy bout that

Oh, and extended warantee, if I could afford it, I would

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.