DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2008 2wd 1500 level help

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  flybeaux 
#1 ·
Alright I know this has been beat to death but what is the best way to level a 2008 2wd 1500
I know for a fact I'm 2 1/2 in lower in the front but I have heard if you install a spacer that size the UCA makes contact with the coil bucket .. and I'm on bumpy roads every day.
I no spindles are another option but when I replaced a hub assembly I didn even see spindles to begin with I no the older models have them. And I haven't been able to find any for my truck. So anyone that knows anything about leveling I would appreciate the help..

#2 ·
#5 ·
400 $ is a lot for a spacer lol
I don't think there would be an issue with anything making contact anywhere. most trucks can sport a 2.5" level just fine.

ya $400 is stupid. Might as well just go big and lift it

#7 ·
just stories I'd say. I have a 4x4 with a level and no issues at all

#11 ·
I put 4" lift spindles on mine. It was a pretty easy install, no need for extended brake lines. I know it sounds weird, but you just swap the left side brake line with the right side and all is good. I added 2" lift blocks in the rear. Be advised, the Dodge Rear axle is really thick, so a generic lift block kit will not work. I got some used U-bolts from 4-Wheel parts store for pretty cheap. Mine '08 2wd turned out really nice, now I want a 3" body lift...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.