#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
That looks very nice, definitely the one I want, too! :smileup:

- Cajun

#6 ·
Looks great. I like the Ram emblem at the front. Thanks for the pics. :rep:

#7 ·
Yeah I put mine in a month ago. Looks great just like the pics above. I think I got it for 356.xx. Plus tax. Tell your dealer you want at least 10% off. If not it well be like 398.xx plus tax

#15 ·
That does look good! Almost like a bedliner made out of carpeting. I agree though it would be a shame to throw some dirty crap on it. Specially if you get a paint spill, manure, rocks, gravel, etc. I agree with Tom, get a pillow and under a starry night that would make for sweet dreams.

#17 ·
lookin good bud!!

#18 ·
Ok, there have to be others thinking it.... a "BEDRUG"?!! Why not buy a Magnum!!? ahahah. C'mon gents, let the trucks...be trucks!! Put some dirt or something in your box, or rocks, or an ATV or sled. But for carpet, in a pick up box, it looks real nice!

#20 ·
Looks great

These bedrugs are super awesome and very durable. I had one in my 2005 Ram 1500 and it held up to everything I threw in the bed. Let me add I work construction so it had a little bit of everthing in it at one time or another and it looked great 5 yrs later when I traded my 05 in for my new 2011 Ram, and I will be installing another one of these shortly..

#21 ·
I haven't shopped around for the plastic liners in over 13 years but when I got mine it was around $150. I believe the spray in liners were around $800-$900 back then and it's good to see they have come down. The bedrug unfortunately didn't exist, or at least I wasn't aware of it. If the current pricing for plastic liners are close to the bedrugs and spray in liners, then I really see no comparison. The bedrug is a winner. Only difference is it's not easy to walk away with a plastic liner but the bedrug I don't know. I wouldn't want to spend $600+ and have it be gone at WalMart on day. I think a cover would be a good idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.