DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lift?????

1K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  iRESQu 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I know it has been a while, but I have been thinking of doing an 8" or 10" lift with maybe 36's on 20's any ideas of what works for a 2004 dodge ram 1500 quad cab 2wd 5.7l hemi sport. Any suggestions on what type or ideas or information on what works and what does not. My email is lzrdkng07@yahoo.com or 813-713-0488 if you have any ideas or pics that might help me decide. I appreciate any ideas or help. Thanks

#3 ·
That sounds like a great set up you have there volcom. i would suggest going with that!

Truck looks great!

#5 ·
Thats where I want to be hahah

#7 ·
I wan to haha. I have the spacer in the front and a 2" block in the rear. I am getting the Bilstein shocks for the front which can raise between 1-2". So I think i'm going to add an 1" in the front. Only problem is I have 33's, ddont want to go to big or else my tires will be too small

#9 ·
Thats the prob tires are so expensive when you go big

#12 ·
I wish, that will be a mod down the road. I just have the scoop from the factory that sticks on. The truck came like that so I'm happy haha. I wwant to get a cowl induction hood soon, gotta wait for the money to roll in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.