DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I am getting bored of my truck going with different look..

771 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  srtsir 
#1 ·
Ok guys I did all I wanted to to my truck and now I am really getting bored so I am going the other way, and I know its a 2wd but I am lifting it...I am going with cst 7" kit with 18' xd black rims and bf goodrich all terrain tires...So everything on my truck will be coming for sale pretty soon...My guestion is how hard is it going to be to reverse my process and also will that mess my driveshaft angle...What do I need to know and need lifting my 2wd...Any help is appreciated...

#3 ·
I really want to lift it because where I live there is little if any use for lowered truck...Unless you just want to drive it on street...But I am outdoorsman and like to hike, fish, and get on some of those trails where lowered truck just cant...Also we get a lot of snow up here...So I deffinitelly want to lift it and put some big tires on there...For now I am going with CST 7 inch with their shocks and 35 on 18 inch rims...Unless I get 3 inch body on top of that with 37 still deciding on that....

#4 ·
If your worried about snow and driving on trails you should buy a 4x4. Just my 2 cents.

#6 ·
thanx guys but i will stay with 2wd i heard they are better for offroad......j/k..I like my truck and i want to lift my truck because there is no other better around at least to me....Love my truck and would never even trade it for 4x4 esspecially shell out some extra money....I am not a big time off roader but just would like to drive my truck where I cant drive it lowered, but mostly for looks....I need to know if there is anything i need to know before i do this that I should pay attention when lifting 2wd I heard something about upper arms??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.