DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New truck

511 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CdnoilRAM 
#1 ·
Hi everyone sorry i have not posted. The truck i bought had to be returned to being laid off. I am currently looking at another truck and was curious if anyone has knowledge of installing a system under the rear bench in a 2005 dodge ram 1500 lariat. I heard there was pre formed boxes are they worth the money. Also what are some engine modifications on a 4.7 that are proven to work? Does anyone know of a good site or company to get interior, exterior, and after market accessories? If you haven't noticed i am new to trucks, I had a convertible and now i want a truck so any input would be appreciated. Thanks

#2 ·
Well, our supporting vendors have a good selection of interior/exterior/engine mods for the Rams then there are some of the big sites like auto-anything or stylintrucks.com for a lot of bolt on cosmetic mods. If you're looking for a sub box for your rear set check out http://subthump.com/dodgeram.htm They make good quality boxes at a decent price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.