DODGE RAM FORUM banner

20" XD Rockstars Installed! As Promised.

6K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  wbowyer 
#1 · (Edited)
Well got my rims installed this morning, sorry truck is pretty dirty lots of construction on the ride home here. As promised here are some pictures of the baby.
I am still waiting for my black grill and tint film for my tails, mirror lights!!
Black and white never go wrong with it!

Got a set of 20" XD matte black Rockstars. Boys at Superior custom and performance said this is the first set they ever installed on a white ram and they loved it. Never go wrong with Rockstars. The nitro has had rockstars on it for awhile. So family full of rockstars now ha

I love it also, I think the truck just looks sick. Was debating on lifting it now, but not a chance. I love the sleek sleeperish looking truck!!

What do you guys think?

Online Picture:

Rims Baby:

Nitro Rockstars:

See less See more
#3 ·
Looking SWEET! What size tire is that?

#21 ·
That looks awesome. I am so pissed my truck didn't come with the sport hood. Maybe one day I will invest in one. I will be getting my truck leveled soon and I am going to go with the HBS 2.5 kit. It's only like $80. Just hope it doesn't cost much to get installed.

#22 ·
I made the dealer order and paint one prior to pickup ha he knew I wasnt leaving without it.

I was thinking about the same exact leveling kit, but looking at the truck the pitch looks nice to me for some reason?

I don't plan on putting any larger tires on it in the future so might just stick this one out!

Got a new black grill on the way, light films (tint), some new Halos I need to install and HID fogs and lows.

But will keep an eye open for your future posts on your leveling job!

#25 ·
The levelling kit just raises your front end to match the height of your rear.

As the stock truck stands the nose points down, all the levelling kit does is adds 2.5" in the front and wala!

They're not to expensive as you see a lot of guys doing it, all depends on what kind of style you like.

#27 ·
I think your truck would look perfect with the rear dropped 2" instead of raising the front. It would take out the nose dive, but it would sort of fit the overall look of the truck. The wheels also look more fitted in the wheel well at the height of the front if you're not looking for the "big man" look (lol). Either way, looks great, and the grille is on en route!

#28 ·
first of all, awesome setup man... i love the black on white you've got going...

so i'm interested in doing the same thing you did... 20" black rockstars on my black 2012 1500 express's stock rubber...

there doesnt seem to be a terrible amount of people out there doing that... everyone always upgrades the rubber right away so its hard to find any info...

any chance you could help me out with which set of wheels i should be ordering?

heres a link with the different versions of this wheel with not too terrible pricing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Inch-Bla...ars-Wheels-Rims-/310196282270#ht_14117wt_1165

thanks bud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.