DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Pics and a new mod!!!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bones64 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Been a while since I posted...summer time is sooooo incredibly busy!!

Anyhow here are a few pictures of my latest mod AND some pics of the RAM while we were on vacation a couple weeks ago.
ENJOY!

The Newest MOD

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice Juli and way to rep the Z! Last pic is really calendar material, too! ;)

- Cajun

#4 ·
Oh Thanks!!! I have to rep the Z out here!!!!

#7 ·
Thanks Ghost!!! I miss you guys so much...life is just incredibly busy.

ArmyOfOne I ordered it from Crazy Kim. She hooked me up with this. Plust I had the ability to pay for it using Pay Pal.
I had to start with something to spark the interest of some other Ram Drivers in this city! there are SOOOOOOO many of them! We would far out number the LX's if we could get us all together in 1 spot LOL. I hope it starts some talking and people to sign up here.

#10 ·
LOL the evil twin sister LOL I love it...the truck is my baby. When I started to find rust on the wheels not long ago I pannicked. I took it in to have it looked at, turns out all I needed was a VERY light steel wool...but let me tell yah, if the guy told me just one more time that all I had to do was 'keep it clean' I was gonna hit him!!!

#11 ·
Truck looks great and i agree with the last shot...........calander mtl.:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.