DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Made a couple small changes...

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  wayne1981 
#1 ·
Would like to know what you guys think? I changed the Hemi Sport decals, painted the calipers and changed the Hemi emblem from black to red...

Before:

After:

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it!!!! Small changes can make a big difference!!! I haven't done it yet but I'm going to paint the edges of my wheels red. It's the part of the wheel right by the chrome clad plastic, would sort of look like red stripe tire. Again, I like it!!!

#5 ·
No, they're red also...I figured they would tie in with the good with the decal and emblem

#7 ·
Thanks!

I need to take a break for a bit now, I just got my Mufflex DOD14M put on and modded the stock airbox with a "Ram Air" tube along with the decals, etc. But future mods include Tuner, magnaflow Y, remove resonators, 2/4 lowering kit, dye top of dash to match interior, upper glovebox, overhead console, complete stereo and probably a bunch I'll come up with down the road...

#10 ·
Thanks,

Well, I've already painted all the interior trim, the drab khaki colored stuff, silver. I want to add the upper glove box and get the upper tan dash dyed gray to match the rest...I'd love to add the center console with the shifter if I could find one cheap enough, overhead console and upgrade the stereo...thats all that comes to mind right now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.