DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Please read.....GTLAX Meet for 2014- Let's see how many RAMS we can get out to this meet......

15K views 333 replies 21 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
Hey guys and girls.....

I am putting this out early, maybe too early but hey let's start planning a large RAM turn out for this event.

I have attended along with Randy (RansRam) the GTLAX meet in Etobicoke for the last two years. It is held in Etobicoke just off the highway and I am looking to see how many people would be interested in attending in May of 2014.....Usually the last Sunday in May......

I know everyone has busy schedules but this is a great meet where you see nothing but all MOPARS.....It's a great event and the people you meet are awesome.....And the vehicles you get to see......They are unreal......

I am just throwing it out there to see how many people would be interested in going....I would like to see over 20 RAMS for this event....If it's more that would be awesome....A ton of work goes into planning this event and I would be remiss if I didn't mention 300 addict.....He does a ton of work to put this on and I would like to see a large turn out of RAMS to support this great contributing member.....

Please add you name and plan on attending....It would be great to see all of our members in Southern Ontario attend, but I am realistic and realize that family commitments come first....

So how many people would be interested in attending....Now is the time to mark it in your schedule......Once the date is posted for the 2014 meet I will let you know.....

Let's support our Forum with a great turn out and thank 300 addict for all the hard work that goes into planning this event.....

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Take care and stay safe.....

Chunkem

See less See more
#2 ·
May 2014!!!

I have a hard enough of a time planing for the end of the day, never mind 7 months from now! LOL.....

How about I say that I'd like to go, but will wait and see what happens over the next several months.

Sounds like it would be a pretty cool thing to turn up for.

Thanks for the open invite.

#3 ·
We have a big contactor switch-out coming next year (3 weeks of 24/7) with no timeline as yet, but if i can make it i'll be there for sure.

#5 ·
Thanks for the mention Ed and of course I will be there again for the fourth time. It is always a well planned event and you get the chance to show off your ride. What we need next year is an entire row of RAMs that would be an awesome sight to see. We have always been short on Rams so I'm with Ed on this one. I know there are a lot of members on this forum from the GTA, we just need to make a commitment and adjust our plans around it.

#10 ·
Ok. I'm in..tentatively. Its a long way off to give a solid confirmation yet.

#15 ·
We should really throw down on this one. We could bring a portable bbq, burgers, chicken and beef kebobs, some deck chairs, coolers, soft drinks, and maybe if someone has a standalone tent for some shade.
I have a Makita boom box for some (not obnoxiously loud)tunes, a couple of folding deck chairs, a medium sized cooler, and I would be willing to chip in on food and drinks.

#28 ·
What kind of ghetto crap is that? lol
Thats not ghetto!! Thats Redneckery!!! And that is my kinda style as well...I like the idea!! haha

I was there back in 10' with my 05' 1500 Flame Red QC...it was a great show!! I got my parents and there PT Cruiser club to come out and join as well for it. I am 100% down for it in 14' if I am in town. I'm praying that I get work in or around town for the next year or so, rather then be away for months on end again lol.

#22 ·
Lol. We can just forget it and just eat inside at Kelsey's or Montana's. I just felt that even though this was a meet, it just felt like a bunch of cars in a parking lot without a lot going on. As opposed to some of these really well organized meets like the annual Toronto Subaru Club meet where they have vendors, bbq, raffles, and show and shine trophies and prizes. Even a meet like that is only entertaining for a few hours. So if we're going to get a bunch of trucks out, we should try to arrange something else along with it to make it (more) interesting.

#23 ·
:LOL: I 100% agree with you..I am just messing around with the ******* tent and pool. I have been to several events with my bud that came to toronto meet with me and his dad in their 69 Nova ss pushing 850 HP... They go to muscle, imports, drag events.. Pretty much anything to show it off and a lot of those shows do it right up and have awards and events going on.

#24 ·
No, I know you're messing. Its all good. Although the tarp in the truck isn't a bad idea..

#37 ·
We could all get together for breakfast or lunch first and then all roll to the meet together. That would be cool..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.