DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 Ram Sport OEM Polished Aluminum Wheels

For Sale 
5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  K9ENDY 
#1 ·
Up for sale are four 2013 OEM Dodge Ram Sport 20" factory wheels.

They have just over 4k miles on them and are in like new condition.

These are not the chrome clad wheels that previously came on some Rams, they are 5 spoke polished aluminum wheels.

Price includes:
Factory 20" Wheels 20x9, 5x5.5 bolt pattern
Factory TPMS Sensors
Factory Lugs
Factory Locking Lugs
Factory Lug Key

Location: Blaine, Washington right across the border from the Vancouver, BC Metro area.

$650.00, prefer local area if possible. Will travel up to 50 miles for meet.

Please reply or PM if interested. I receive my email (notifications) through my iPhone and will respond asap. Thanks!!

See less See more
#3 ·
I am attempting to sell all at once right now. You could probably pick up some sensors at a tire shop, no?

#4 ·
That's a great price, I sold mine locally for $800 and thought that was a good price!! Bump and good luck K9

#6 ·
Disregard the TPMS sensors, I guess they re-used them. I thought they had to use new ones with aftermarket wheels but I guess not... Still a great price for someone who would like a wheel upgrade from the chrome clads...

#10 ·
I read that someone else's wheels took a month to sell, so hopefully in time I'll get a buyer. No rush and I really don't want to ship because it's pricey on its own and then the insurance can't be cheap either. I realize the buyer would pay all of that but I don't like feeling like I gouged someone. Got em on CL, too. Had a couple of Nigerian scam bites but nothing real so far.

#9 ·
Billetbadges.com A little dirty but here ya go.

#12 ·
Wheels are sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.