DODGE RAM FORUM banner

My Build Thread....Better late than never (Tons of Pics)

11K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
I've had my truck now for 15 months and I think its about time I start keeping track of my mods. This is my first post back from May 2011 when I got the truck.......

I finally made the move to Dodge and I love the power of the Hemi and handling of this truck has over the previous under powered 2010 Ford F150 Platinum. I got a good deal over the weekend on my trade in/rebates and couldn't resist, I hate to see my baby go but I think it was time for a change. IMO Ford had better interior and that sync system was BA but I'm getting use to the UConnect Navi setup....so definitly not a big deal.

Here is my new baby (crappy pic but only one I could find on my computer): Current mods done within the first 3 days of owning her
Undercover SE Tonneau Cover
Bushwacker OE FenderFlares
18" magnaflow exhaust
UGLY 4" Black Powder coated nerf bars- those are coming off for the power boards (The Platinum F150 spoiled me with the ones on their)

See less See more
#37 ·
It actually came with one but I called them up to bitch and they ended up sending me another.

#41 ·
fast not sure how much up there but for my buddy down here it was like $150 for the cutout and $20 or $25 to weld it in

#46 ·
Really love what the way you're headed with your truck! Black on black on black ON BLACK!!! Very nice! I'm going with all black accents as well but I'm doing it on a mineral grey truck. Lovin it so far. Keep up the good work!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.