DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally washed her...

683 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  03sixspeed 
#1 ·
Alright guys finally got a chance to wash the new truck... 2013 3.55 8-speed Lone Star CC 6.4' bed, comfort group, luxury group, Alpine stereo, Katzkin leather, 8.4A, trailer controller, everything but backup camera (guess they ran out from the factory?) anyways paint looks great, just a couple of tiny spots in clear coat from some kind of contamination (saw them when I picked it up, doesn't bother me much), so far getting 18 mpg average city/highway going 75mph+, working great!

Only mods so far is a backup camera, bedliner, and Weathertechs. Will be doing CAI, Magnaflow, and programmer soon (when they come out)

Oh and one w/its Inferno Red R/T 2007 Magnum buddy:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. I really wanted that color but hate doing dealer trades so much I grabbed a black one I had in transit.

I too am jonsing for a tune (predator) to come out for the 13's. I want to do a Maggie but am scared to death of drone. My sport exhaust was pretty close to perfect for me (albeit I wouldn't complain about a little more growl).

#5 ·
Thanks guys 1300 miles so far in 9 days and she hasn't skipped a beat! Like I said there are a couple of spots in clear but nothing major (WAY better than the 2008 Titan my wife had, paint was a freaking joke on that thing), no problems w/ radio, I guess center console lid can be finicky at times, but no real issues

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.