DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Front end done/ Roof to go..PICS

3K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  bones64 
#1 · (Edited)
Well all..............Finally the front end of the truck is done. Turned out O.K. All thats left is the roof...............That needs a lil spot puddy here and there.I will post complete set of pics when finished completely as well. Need to know?????????????????Should i put on another colour for a accent????Dark grey/ Dark purple? Dont know. Need your opinion...Thanks Bones:smileup:BTW............I think my stripes are off a bit??????????

Reactions: RansRAM and txhemi
#2 ·
Damn bones that looks really good! I would leave it like that too many colors looks too busy. When you get too busy doesn't look as good. Simple is always better!

#3 ·
they look awesome and i would leave them alone, your right they are slightly too far to the right ;)

#5 ·
:doh:Im not sure...............You might be right Hemiman??????????Oh well...first try/first time.:thk:I need something on the scoop.........I was thinking a cool Bee that Werm..Showed me or a cool Skull...Being bones and all:LOL:Thought it would look better in a different colour?

#11 ·
:thk:You know me Werm................Always thinking.I still have the purple accent lights but im not sure about using them or going Amber or something.I dont have alot yet because i wasnt sure were i was going...Colour and all.

#15 ·
bones, that just keeps looking better man, very nice!!! I agree, stick with the color you've got. Maybe a small badge/decal on the grille??? :smileup:

- Cajun

#16 ·
:smileup:Thanks everyone for your compliments. Its far from being perfect. I wanted so badly to do something and i tried it myself and it turned/looks OK. Im going with Werms Bee design. Will post up a pic when its on. As for led lights i will try what you said Wem,,,,,,,Try each colour then decide.Who knows..I have white/ purple and amber on me to try.:smileup:

#17 ·
I think that looks awesome as it is!! :smileup: i think amber LED accents would look really awesome on it though especially at night!!
What ever happened to your centercaps, you were looking to get them out with wheels on? did it ever turn out?

#18 ·
:4-dontknow:Im still toying with a few ideas for them..........The center caps came out very easy with a small flat head screwdriver:smileup:

#20 ·
Good to hear those caps came out! i'm really interested to see what you plan for them :smileup:

#23 ·
:smileup:Thanks everyone..............hope to finish the roof this weekend......Hope the weather co-operates:4-dontknow:Will post pics when shes finished,:smileup:

#25 ·
:smileup:Hey Tom................Dodge/Chrysler 2000 Amber fire is the colour:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.