DODGE RAM FORUM banner

The wait is over!

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Graygoose 
#1 ·
So guys I get to the shop this am and they were unloading her off the truck. I then proceeded to start the mods. I would like to apologize to all the folks that didnt get the dodge vehs worked on today because I was working on mine! Not finished with her yet but considering the time line from 9am to 6pm I think I did a pretty good job. Hope you guys like her.[A Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Asphalt

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire Pickup truck

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Rim Wheel

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks really good.

#4 · (Edited)
Congrats on finally getting your ride, looks great. Thanks for the pictures.

#5 ·
Thanks guys. Ive been waiting a long time for a new truck. It was def worth the wait!

#8 ·
Dude nice

Did u level it?
Can u snap a pic of it from straight on. I am looking at bug guard's. I would like to see what it looks like from straight on. Is it a mopar bug guard? If not what kind?

#13 ·
Dude nice

Did u level it?
Can u snap a pic of it from straight on. I am looking at bug guard's. I would like to see what it looks like from straight on. Is it a mopar bug guard? If not what kind?
Its a avs aero skin thinking of getting it painted white also.

#9 ·
One more thing did u order the factory door guards or u put them on after, and where did u get them from.

#10 ·
Very nice looking truck man, congrats! Nice start to the mods, too, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#11 ·
:woohoo: Congratulations! Nice start to the mods....and on day one to boot! :smileup:

#12 ·
Thanks guys. The door guards are the chrome mopars I just had them painted white. The fender flares I ordered from the factory. Leveling kit is a daystar. I wanted the bilsteins but they were on back order, but like the daystar so far. I got the amp reserch running boards with the led lights that mount to the body and love them but I would advise that its not the easiest install. The bug sheild is actually a aero skin by avs. It lays flat on the hood. other mods weather tech floor mats and vent visors, console vault. Have a ranch hand rear bumper thats been oedered for 6 weeks now and a uws tool box that im getting sprayed in bedliner this week.I will post more pics when i get them done.

#15 ·
Sorry cant figure out why its not downloading my attachments. Does any one know how to delete them from your downloads. Its telling me I have exceeded my limit of downloads.

#16 ·
I thought I was going to be the first one to have color matched door mouldings, crap! I just booked mine in last week to get painted. Do you know if you had to do anything special to get the paint to stick on them well since they're not quite the same as painting regular metal? Looks good btw.

#17 ·
LOL! Sorry i beat you to it. I think it really makes a big difference in the apperence of the truck. Yes, they have to add a adhesion promoter to them before the paint is applied.

#20 ·
Looks awesome. I love those white trucks. Probably because I have one. Thanks for the pics. I was considering some of these same mods. Always nice to get an idea of what they might look like when finished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.