DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New Shoes!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bucknasty 
#1 ·
Well a year and 35,000 miles later, it was finally time to get some new tires for my truck. I've been wanting black rims ever since I got my truck, so I decided to go ahead and order some with my tires. I went with 35x12.5x20 Nitto Mud Grapplers on black XD Hoss rims. It gives my truck a completely different look, and I love it!! Now, bring on the mud! :box2:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking really nice! Pretty aggressive, do they drone when driving on the highway?

#6 ·
Thanks for the complements everyone! What are everyone's opinions on wheel spacers? The guy ordered my wheels with a +18 offset, and I haven't had any problems with rubbing unless I turn my wheels full lock left or right. That doesn't really bother me because I hardly ever have my wheels turned that far. I knew I needed a -12 offset, but after waiting over a month to get the wheels and tires put on because of scheduling conflicts between the guy who orders them and having to leave for work I just said screw it. Now I'm looking to get fender flares for my truck because I already have a few scrapes in the paint from gravel roads. I really like the pocket style flares, but my tires don't stick out that far. What are your opinions, or does anyone have any pictures of different flares that don't stick out as far?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.