DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Another Ram Down

931 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  newdude22 
#1 ·
It was early in the morning and on my way hunting with my dad and brother in-law. Coming down a back road, water was running across the road and froze, once I hit the ice I had no chance of saving it and bounced of a tree. It is truly sickening to see my Ram like this. She just got down being fixed today but won't be able to pick her up until this thursday when I get home from school.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That sucks but remember it is just metal, you are the more important one. Glad to hear that you are okay.

#4 ·
Ouch that sucks, really sorry to see this but just glad you guys are ok, that's the important thing!

- Cajun

#10 ·
If it makes you feel any better, 2 months ago my friend backed into my front bumper and smashed it pretty good. he was kind enough to replace it. Last week I parked at the mall with a light pole in my blind spot, and even consciencely thought to move to a different spot because I knew I'd forget. I decided against moving because I would see the light pole while walking up to the truck. Well...... it was pouring rain when I left the mall, ran full tilt with my head down across the parking lot, jumped in the truck and SMASH!!!!!!! Now I have to put the other bumper back on the truck. If I had just been busy or lazy and not gotten around to putting the new bumper on, I woulda smashed the already smashed bumper.

Whatayagonnado ????? :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.