DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#175 ·
Greetings Calgary Ram Owners!!

Hey Calgary (and area) Ram owners. I am new to this site as I just traded in my 09 300C for my 2011 Ram 1500 Sport Crew. I work at Tower Chrysler (not in sales) and would like to extend an invite to anyone who needs any help with service or parts and I can always see what I can do for sales at the store. Please just send me a PM and we can talk.

Cheers!

#176 ·
Hey Calgary (and area) Ram owners. I am new to this site as I just traded in my 09 300C for my 2011 Ram 1500 Sport Crew. I work at Tower Chrysler (not in sales) and would like to extend an invite to anyone who needs any help with service or parts and I can always see what I can do for sales at the store. Please just send me a PM and we can talk.

Cheers!
How much for some Ram Chrome Inserts for my Rear Mudflaps...
I wanna get the Courtesy Chrysler ones off of there...

And your best pricing on a Tonneau and Smoke Bug deflector...

I have a 2011 Ram Sport Quad Cab Flame Red...

#181 ·
Please let me know if you ever have an issue there. I am the service manager. :cool:

#187 ·
Best prices I have seen have all been online, just watch for the shipping cost and try to get brokerage fees included on your purchasers so it's not a surprise when you get it delivered. If you're looking for good deals locally them check out truckcessories, toys for trucks, or any of the truck outfitters (there's 6 in calgary).

#188 ·
Yes Tower Chrysler is the place to go,until you have a problem with the work.
Thanks for fck all Craig davies.
Next time you swap out my transmission for me and charge me almost 25 hundred just for labour,maybe you can warranty it till i get my truck home next time.

All it took to get back my money was taking my truck over to Courtesy Chrysler paying $5000:00 dollars for a new transmission,and send you 50 pages of photos,and literature to show you fcked up the install and I would sue you.

Before that your shop changed out seals on my 2500 hemi axle.
When your mechanic decided to tighten the wheels back up,and use a impact gun to tighten them,you broke off a stud and told me I would have to pay for it because i overtightened the stud from before.
When I told you all my tire service is done at Goodyear truck center,and they actuall use a tq wrench to tighten the lugnuts,you relented and did not make me pay for the stud and repair.
Not enuff space for me to continue with all the fcking problems i had from Tower,you used to stand behind your name Craig,now your name is mud.
RCTS and a lot of of shops are getting the word of whats happening there.

By the way I have set up a account at Courtesy Chrysler.
If you say you have an account (Dodge Truck world),you will save about 25% on any part you order,and no dealer will touch there prices.
You can even phone them get a quote,then tell them about the account and they will tell you the discounted price.
Great place to deal with.

#189 · (Edited)
Sorry about the rant,but i had my trucks serviced at Tower for years since 1995.and never a problem,and used to think very highly of Craig Davies cause he knows just about everything.
I dont know when,but all of a sudden the guys doing the work there started to do really really shitty work,and rather than admit to there mistakes,they decided to stick behind there service techs.
i quess for litigation reasons.

Tower chrysler is a great place to deal with,Until you have a problem.
the service manager if hes the same guy from a few years ago will remmeber me.
They had 2 other guys in his office all ganging up on me.
I coulnt even talk,even though my truck did not get 5 miles from the shop before it shut down.they told me there was no warranty on there work.
Driving down deerfoot tranny fluid pouring out onto my headers,I was lucky the truck didnt blow up with me in it.

The quote you gave me was for 1100 dollars to do the swap.
Picked up the truck and it was over 2500 dollars.

WHEN THE truck was towed to your shop the next morning,you told me you looked at it,and it was going to cost about 1500 dollars to fix it.

I said ill take a cab right down to look at it.
Thats when you had to come clean,and tell me Well we havent actually got the truck on the hoist,in fact we havent even had a chance to look at it.
But thats the number they had come up with.
Nice.

So my original quote of $1100:00 went to $2500:00.no phone call nothing.
Then you get caught lying,and try to get another $1500:00 out of me.

I towed the truck to Coutesy chrysler,for some reason i ddint feel comfortable with Towers work anymore.

When Courtesy heard about what had happened,they took almost $1100:00 dollars off the original quote they had given me to fix my truck.
With the threat of a lawsuit,and pictures of your fck up,you gave me back my $2500;00 dollars,and made me sign a paper saying I would not sue your ass for more damages,I should have suied your asses for more money,but I was out almost $7500:00 dolars at this point,and my truck (Landscaper)which I use for work had been down for weeks,so i needed the money.

Thats for the posts,I think i can finally let this one go,its been bugging me for a long time.
Nobody deserves to be fcked over like that.

#190 ·
I am the Service Manager at Tower Chrysler and I am not the same person who was there a few years ago. It is curious that I do not know about this situation. Did you ask to speak to me about this issue? It is really hard in a situation such as this because this seems to be the forum that you have chosen to deal with this issue. I invite you to contact me at the office to speak about this. Please email me

servicemanager@towerchrysler.com

Thanks and I hope that you contact me so that I can find out exactly what happened and be given a fair chance to defend what was said here.

Thanks

#212 ·
I am the Service Manager at Tower Chrysler and I am not the same person who was there a few years ago. It is curious that I do not know about this situation. Did you ask to speak to me about this issue? It is really hard in a situation such as this because this seems to be the forum that you have chosen to deal with this issue. I invite you to contact me at the office to speak about this. Please email me

servicemanager@towerchrysler.com

Thanks and I hope that you contact me so that I can find out exactly what happened and be given a fair chance to defend what was said here.

Thanks
I appreciate the offer.
The owner was involved with this,and after talking to him,he gave me my money back.
So props to the old guy I hope he is still alive.

I sold my 2003 for a 2010.
Im glad your Not the serice manager who was involved with this mess.
It seems like you actually care about your customers.
Im sure Craig and that tall skinny blonde hair servie rep are still there,so Im done with Tower.
Best of luck to just the same.

#214 ·
I appreciate the offer.
The owner was involved with this,and after talking to him,he gave me my money back.
So props to the old guy I hope he is still alive.

I sold my 2003 for a 2010.
Im glad your Not the serice manager who was involved with this mess.
It seems like you actually care about your customers.
Im sure Craig and that tall skinny blonde hair servie rep are still there,so Im done with Tower.
Best of luck to just the same.
I am glad that it sounds like it was worked out for you. Craig is still the shop foreman but he is looking at retiring this spring. We do not have a tall, skinny service rep anymore either. I do invite you to try out Tower again. Quite a bit has changed in the last few years. I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are taken care of fairly, honestly and quickly.

Cheers!

#191 ·
hey rutger,

thanks for the free oil change! i appreciate the fact that you guys are willing to step up and make up for an honest mistake!

i need my drivers side tie rod or endlink looked at, its knocking/shifting when i move forward then stop..

#192 ·
No worries, my apologies for the mistake that should not have happened. Regardless of what has been said in this post about my store, Tower Chrysler, I truly care about all of our customer and am willing to admit a mistake if I think that we have made one.

Let me know when you want to bring the truck in for the knocking noise. We are not that busy right now. The weather has been too nice. If it gets really cold, we should start to get busier.

Baron Ellis servicemanager@towerchrysler.com

Cheers!

#194 ·
I would be happy to have our guys take a look at any issue for you. I do my best not to just void warranty because somebody has installed aftermarket accessories. Let me know if I can ever help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.