DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary Winter Meet?

6K views 63 replies 17 participants last post by  LC Hauler 
#1 ·
hey guys,

anyone interested in getting together this month sometime??

#5 ·
I say yes & hope i can make it for a change. Be nice to catch up with you guy's.:smileup:

#7 ·
I might even be able to come down for that!

#10 ·
I dont know if anyone has had any thoughts on a place to meet yet but how about Denny's parking lot at Flying J on Barlow & 114 th ? Just a tought......:thk:

#17 ·
Anyone going to the meet got a spare 35w HID Ballast. I dont mind paying for it......And lets see some more names.:smileup:

#18 ·
Colin, I have 2 35W flashtech balasts, I just swapped them out to Oracle ones after a burnt out bulb. They're 2 years old and look like they've been through 2 winters, but they work just fine. I'd say $40 for one or $75 for the pair if you're interested.

And Chris, that'd be great, I really want to take a look at that trapper hat, I just wish I could go to SF, but my work partner's wife is due the 28th... so I'll be working while he's at home expecting his first-born. First-born trumps California car show in my company's eyes... mine too.

#21 ·
I will double check with the boss (wife) and make sure that she hasn't planned anything yet. I should be good to go.

#24 ·
anymore interest guys!??

so far:

-BAnzai (me)
-Col
-CdnoilRAM
-Stumper (possibly, edmonton area)
-CollateralDamage (possibly, fort mac)
-FrostKing (depends on work)
-Rutger (depends on wife.. haha!)
-LC_Hauler
-Porkchop (from edmonton)

feel free to come customstar00, meet the group

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.