DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2015 Limited Grill on my 2013 Longhorn

10K views 53 replies 31 participants last post by  pacofortacos 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All.

I just received shipping info from MoparAmerica.

The Limited grill I ordered a month ago finally shipped!

I am getting part # 5UQ48SZ0AB which is the new 2015 style nostrils vs crosshairs chrome grill off the Limited show truck. I paid$542 for it with shipping.

Has anyone tried installing a 2015 grill on a 2013?

It looks as if it will bolt right up. Can you guys smell what I am stepping in?

Any mods?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Someone actually wants to do that to their truck on purpose? lol

I didn't care for it in the pictures I've seen, but maybe on a more modded truck it'll look good. Hope you like it.

#6 ·
I think it will look better with the Rebel one. Now I am finally liking the grille. Hope it works out for you.

#11 ·
So far everyone thinks it is a new truck and loves the bold look.

Needless to say I have a perfect condition stock oem grill for sale.
Did you see the new grille in person first and then decide to get it or did you get it from just seeing pictures of it?

Looks nice.. just don't get the 2016 tailgate now :)
Agreed, especially the chrome one.

#12 ·
Something seems a bit off, like the nostrils should be a little taller to line up with the headlights.

#16 ·
Interesting....I wasn't a fan at first when released, but yours isn't that bad really. I may be partial though given I have same rig and color scheme (Black Gold Pearl?). Where did you get that rock guard, I like it, didn't want thew chrome.

#22 ·
My limited will be delivered next week but a 2015 has arrived at dealership and the grill looks awesome but they tailgate could be modded by removing RAM or plastic dipped. My has Rambox and different gray than dealer vehicle so we will see how it looks.

#27 ·
My limited will be delivered next week but a 2015 has arrived at dealership and the grill looks awesome but they tailgate could be modded by removing RAM or plastic dipped.
Congrats on the new ride.
If you're talking about the "RAM" across the tailgate on the '16, you can remove the letters, but then you're left with holes, I believe it's two per letter.

#24 ·
The grille looks great. Are these available in black? I suppose that you could sand and paint...

#28 ·
Looks real good, I like it. Gives me something to think about.

#31 ·
I ordered the grill came in today. I paid $539 plus $40 shipping. Ill post a pic after I install it. Hope to install it in the morning.

#34 ·
Put mine on yesterday.

#38 ·
No mine came complete with the letters.

#39 ·
Those lower prices are for just the inserts not the complete grille.

#42 ·
Thinking about it. I like the look of the Limited Tailgate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.