DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Matching Seat Cover Color?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ErollinDodge 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a company that makes aftermarket seat covers for Ram that match the "canyon brown" interior color?

I really need seat covers so I don't destroy these seats, and I really like the brown interior color (my first two Rams had the black/gray interior, and I like this brown color much better), but all the seat covers I've looked at (Coverking, for example), only have black, tan, and a couple other bold colors, no brown.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks.

#2 ·
seat covers

You can go with wet okole, I called them to see if they would do a all dark brown seat cover. They said they would do it I also like the canyon brown over the light pebble beige leather that I have.I actually considered getting new seats because I don't like the light color. From the pics on their site they look like a good fit. They will also send you sample swatches.

#3 ·
You can go with wet okole, I called them to see if they would do a all dark brown seat cover. They said they would do it I also like the canyon brown over the light pebble beige leather that I have.I actually considered getting new seats because I don't like the light color. From the pics on their site they look like a good fit. They will also send you sample swatches.
Thanks a lot. Never even thought to look at their stuff, for some reason. Will do. :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.