DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#461 ·
Haha that's great... I just sent the first pic to my buddy.. I was in that situation 2 weeks ago and my buddy had to pull me out with his Chevy.. The tables have turned.. Nice pics an both are nice trucks. Did you have to work to get em out or just a hook up and drive away?

#464 ·
My Bud had to get pulled out of a ditch by our friends Bronco last week :(. For some reason my bud in his 2wd dakota decided to go hit up the back roads in the middle of no where which has been plowed very little, hit a big drift that just put him into the ditch. I raced there but the Bronco got there 10 seconds before me and pulled him out. He was ashamed that a Ford pulled him out..So was I.

#465 ·
That's kind of what happened with my brother. He decided he was going to take a shortcut through a one of his fields back to the wood shed. His Chevy has 4WD but the truck sits a little low. Not to mention we've had a lot more than the usual snow fall in Michigan this year.

#466 ·
I'm just across the river in Ontario and yea the snow we got this year is crazy.. I had my fun with it but it's time for it to go I miss having my nice clean shiney truck and having the windows down

#477 ·
That's a nice set up you got.. How much weight behind te dodge? What do u use for rear suspension?

#478 ·
With the race car, golf cart, tools, and spare parts we are right at 8500lbs. Just got this truck so it just has the stock TRX4 HD shocks and a weight distribution hitch. Going to be adding a bag setup soon...mainly to help compensate for the leveling kit I installed today (after this pic was taken).

#479 ·
Wow nice.. It's sits pretty level I'm impressed.. The trailer is probably balanced pretty good tho and don't have a lot of tong weight

#481 ·
They are great... A lot of people don't like them but I love em. It's like an over sized bump stop so when your loaded down it only drops about an inch or so and that's about it.. But some say they don't like the rougher ride with them.. I don't mind it I just like that they are maitnence free just install them and forget about it don't have to worry about leaks or having to pump up the air bags... Just read around here there's lots of reviews about them and they are super easy to install I believe there is a youtube video

Here's my truck with about 12'000lbs of fire wood

And here's about 8000lbs

I got a 2" leveling kit so the front does sit up a bit but it's not a bad as it could be

Hope that helps

#482 ·
Once again puttin the ol girl to work.. Well kinda but not really lol

Had to haul some furniture today

#485 ·
Yea buddy I got the mirrors yesterday really good deal.. Was starting to think I wasent gonna find any no one wanted to trade me.. And no this is my buddy's trailer but it's basically mine to I use it when ever I need it.. Wish I had my own but can't justify buying one when I can use his lol... I do wanna get a flat bed tho some day

#487 ·
Awesome, they are a pain to find lol. And free trailer to use, not bad at all.
The first one is from the first time I hauled with my truck. It was back in July when I helped a friend move from Tulsa to Norman.

Second pic is from the first time I towed back in mid December. Helped a friend (who drives a Hyundai Accent) move a gun safe. The trailer was only around 1500lbs, but its all I've towed so far. On the plus side I had waxed my truck the day before so it looks good in the pic.
Trucks looking mighty clean man, can't even tell there is a load on there :LOL:

I honestly hate driving those little trailers. I find it easier to reverse park a 40foot park model over those sneaky little things. They jackknife so easy compared to big trailers.
That gun safe looks like it could have fit in your bed easily though from the pic.

#486 ·
The first one is from the first time I hauled with my truck. It was back in July when I helped a friend move from Tulsa to Norman.

Second pic is from the first time I towed back in mid December. Helped a friend (who drives a Hyundai Accent) move a gun safe. The trailer was only around 1500lbs, but its all I've towed so far. On the plus side I had waxed my truck the day before so it looks good in the pic.

Attachments

#490 ·

I had 2300lbs of boat motors and parts in the back of my truck going in for scrap.. Talk about a pain in the ass to load and u load.

#492 ·
Haha oh yea.. At te bottom was 3 complete out board motors and about 8 of the props or what ever the tail peice is where the propeller goes. Then the rest was all random parts cranks ect... Went threw the scales came to just shy of 2300 lbs .. Got my timbrens 2 days before this so it was a good test lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.