DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#497 ·
Exactly.. That's why I haul scrap it's all free money.. If done right can make some good money from it

#500 ·
C'mon people put them dodges to work!!! :LOL:

Here's something from the other day not workin er to much just picked up a load of scrap

#502 ·
C'mon people put them dodges to work!!! :LOL:

Here's something from the other day not workin er to much just picked up a load of scrap
My truck is sitting probably dead in my driveway right now. Brand new agm battery on its way, or probably in.. But I am in Florida escaping the cold for the week, so she ain't being worked one bit.

#503 ·
Helped a buddy move his toolbox to his new job yesterday. Wasn't the heaviest thing I'll ever put in the box, but it was probably not far off about 500lbs.

And just a quick pic inside the hangar after unloading. (with a cameo from my best little buddy.)

#504 ·
Here's a quick pic from work. A pallet of 8'6" cornerguards (~800 lbs), pig vac, and 50 lb box of adhesive glue. Unfortunately most of it was removed before I thought to snap a pic :doh:, but here it is anyways! All totaled near 1000 lbs. Think I was riding the bump stops for a bit lol but the Ram handled it like a champ!!

#507 ·
Helped a lady friend of mine move yesterday. Her sister has an Explorer Sport Trac (cannot believe how small its bed was), which was the other "truck" (and I use that term lightly) we used. I hauled most of the stuff, and it took 2 trips. The 6.4' bed really is the perfect size and let me fit all 3 mattresses and 3 box springs with the tailgate up with the big screen TV in the back seat so I'm glad I have the Quad Cab, its perfect for my needs. I know you can get the crew with the 6.4 now, but I'm glad my truck isn't that long. I forgot to get a pic of the second load because it was starting to rain and we were trying to unload quickly.

Attachments

#514 ·
Nope, probably won't have pics of it for a while unfortunately. I think it'll have new paint, interior, and running gear (obviously) next time I see it, I'll be sure to get pics then! He hauled it to his dad's shop in Washington to work on it, I don't get out that way often...

#517 ·
I usually hate yellow, but you-and really everyone with a yellow Ram-have a great looking truck! I don't know how they did it, but the 3rd and 4th gen Rams look good in yellow.

#528 ·
It's my truck and it's working, unfortunately I didn't get the fun. The father-in-law borrowed the truck to run down to Nebraska and pick up the disc he bought at an auction. He couldn't get over how easily it pulled that load. Said he averaged just over 13 mpg with the load. I figure that isn't bad considering the hills and his lead foot.

#529 ·
It's my truck and it's working, unfortunately I didn't get the fun. The father-in-law borrowed the truck to run down to Nebraska and pick up the disc he bought at an auction. He couldn't get over how easily it pulled that load. Said he averaged just over 13 mpg with the load. I figure that isn't bad considering the hills and his lead foot.

and she didn't even squat (much)...

so nice!

#532 ·
I'm just jealous I didn't get to drive it. But there is no point in having something as awesome as these trucks if you can't find a way to help others out with them. So I am always glad to let the Father in Law use it. He does so much for me and my family, it is great to have a chance to give back.

#539 ·
I'm with you on helping people with our trucks, but unless its in for service and the tech drives it in I drive every time with 2 exceptions. I let my dad drive once so he could feel how great the 8 speed transmission was, and because he let me drive his 2009 Ram 1500; and I let my uncle drive it once because he let me drive his 2004 Ram 2500 Cummins QCLB a couple years ago, and because he recently bought a 2013 Tundra so I had to show him what he was missing out on by defecting.
:rep: To both of you. I help family as well. But of course they have to let me know they need help before I can.

I see a member here has got wood. Fire wood that is. :rockon:

#533 ·
I'm with you on helping people with our trucks, but unless its in for service and the tech drives it in I drive every time with 2 exceptions. I let my dad drive once so he could feel how great the 8 speed transmission was, and because he let me drive his 2009 Ram 1500; and I let my uncle drive it once because he let me drive his 2004 Ram 2500 Cummins QCLB a couple years ago, and because he recently bought a 2013 Tundra so I had to show him what he was missing out on by defecting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.