DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#159 ·
It's good for it haha.. The inside of my box is real ugly I've hauled so much stuff from loads of wood to hauling scrap to bricks... Throw the tonneau cover back on and the truck looks mint lol

#160 ·
That's what the spray in is for!!!!! I use the hell out of my bed pushing in/out pallets of brick, block, mortar, grout, wood, etc and it doesn't have any damage. The spray in is extremely durable. Just have to make sure you avoid scrapes/tears as that can damage the spray in.

#164 ·
Here's another of mine from this weekend. Put about 1,400 miles on it. I probably should have put my stock rear springs back on with this load but it still pulled and handled fine with the lower springs, just sagged a bit. I should have at least flipped the hitch upside down but like I said it pulled fine. It was about 3,500-4,000 lbs with all the motorcycles and our gear, etc. I got a little over 12mpg avg in 5th gear cruising at 65-75 mph. I used the 87 performance tune on 89 octane. Was a great trip.

#170 ·
heres another of a steel building we are getting ready to put up. jobsite is still a bit muddy to get into so i had em load it on my trailer for now.

#171 ·
Holy Moly. Got trailer???

#178 ·
Holy Moly. Got trailer???
hahaha yeah shes a 53'er love it but almost to big for regular hauls so i usually use my 35'er around town and for my telehandler. This load weighs ina t just over 24,000# on the trailer she was a tad heavy but truck pulls her just fine. Usually dont pull that much but when i need to it does it:smileup:

#179 ·
My buddy with the farm needed to move a chicken coop.

We rigged a skid system with logs and rollers while I idled in 4 Low, two other guys relayed the rolling logs ahead of the skid.

Worked like a charm - the Cummins had no problem pulling it.

Then we went for a ride in this '66 'Stang...

#188 ·
#191 ·
fastNugly@discountautoperformance - It the tri fold one Mopar made for the Ram Express. I've had it on there since the truck was brand new and it's been working great. I would recomend it to anyone with this body style Ram. :wavey:

h2oman - :LOL: Just had to fill in some planting beds with new shrubs and some top soil and mulch. Also, had to do a mix of top soil and seed for some bald spots on the lawn. So sorry no veggies.

06 Big Horn - :LOL: No tow mode or 4wd needed. My truck has a Hemi with pleanty of power to pull that load. :naughty::LOL:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.