DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Adding Memory Seats

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TriSum 
#1 ·
I have a 2010 Ram 1500 Sport cc 4x4 and was curious if it is possible to add the Memory Seat option to my Truck?

#2 ·
I do not think so. I added heated and cooled leather seats with memory from a 2011 Laramie to my 2010 SLT Sport. The heated and cooled functions of the seat work, but the memory function does not. One dealer said they could not add a sales code for the seats. Another said they could, but it still may not work, and the heat and cool functions of the seat may stop working, so I left it alone.

#4 ·
Can you give some more information on what it took to add the cooled seats. I would love to have them.

David

#5 ·
Very simple, the wiring was all there on my truck. I bought new take outs from ebay from a 2011 Laramie and bought the factory switch deck from Dodge. Plugged them in and they work. The only thing that does not work are the led indicators on the buttons that tell you hi,lo, or off. 2 Dealers tried but could not make them work without changing the build, which they are not allowed to do. Not really a problem, they work and I like them.

#6 ·
Very simple, the wiring was all there on my truck. I bought new take outs from ebay from a 2011 Laramie and bought the factory switch deck from Dodge. Plugged them in and they work. The only thing that does not work are the led indicators on the buttons that tell you hi,lo, or off. 2 Dealers tried but could not make them work without changing the build, which they are not allowed to do. Not really a problem, they work and I like them.
Very cool, thanks !! Anyone know if the wiring is there in the regular cab's?

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.