DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Small exhaust upgrade

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Battering Ram 
#1 ·
I went ahead and decided to install new thrush glasspack on my truck this weekend. The improvements were almost immediate. After about 25 miles of driving the muffler got a lot louder, shakes the cab up, and turns heads everywhere I go now. The old can measured just over 3 feet! It was disgusting. I almost couldn't believe a muffler that big existed. Maybe for farm equpiment. Anyways I highly recommend this muffler as it is aggressive but not overpowering, definitely added about 15-20 horsepower, and is extremely cheap at $20. I also through on a cherry bomb exhaust tip.

Here are the pictures!

Ewwww what is this DODGE???? YOU KIDDING ME?

THE GOODS!!

See less See more
#8 ·
The muffler gives off a smooth rumble, and you feel little vibration when accelerating through town. At highway speeds its pretty sedate.

If I made a video of the interior noise, the camera would probably barely pick up the exhaust note.

Sounds good! Like the truck too the bed stripe set off the truck nice. I was thinking of a stripe but in sliver.
Thanks man! Silver on black is always a good combo. I saw a lifted black sport like yours with a silver stripe and it looked great. I would definitely put some on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.