DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Milestone Marker While Eating an Ecoboost!

6K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  Taylor15835 
#1 ·
Well I am heading home on a Saturday night after quitting my job for a much better one! Drive is about two hours long down a northern highway.

There I am tunes cranked (LMFAO -Yes) and enjoying the wonderful scenery and I happen to peak in my rear view mirror to see this blue ford f150 ecoboost coming up on me like a bat out of hell... he flys past me at I estimate 130km/h.

I sit back in my seat a little watching this blue truck get further away and say out loud... OH HELL NO! So I pick up my pace and gradually get up on him where he has been reduced to 80km/h behind some other vehicle.

Once we come over a hill and there is along wide open strait stretch I smell plugged cats and hot turbo take off lol. I decide to let the RIPP Supercharger stretch its legs a little and pull out behind him... he pulls in and stays on the gas while I continue up beside him slightly letting off the gas... buddy in the ecoboost (might I add at this point hat on sideways... White hat... white sunglasses... looking like a total douche bag with his girlfriend) Starts waving at me with his girlfriend as if I cant over take them... I decide its time to push it to the floor... truck downshifts and here we go again lol. I decided that now I am hauling ass im going to keep my foot down and show him how much faster I am... Lets just say the speedometer isn't big enough lol.

Anyways I slow down and decide its time to get back to the speed limit since I can see some traffic coming, I don't condone street racing when people that are not aware of it are around.

About 20 min down the road he is back on my rear and we enter a double lane (passing lane) situation and no traffic to be seen. I slow down and wave my arms at him to slow down beside me.

We both stop do the old three horns and launch... i got him by 4 car lengths off the line and continued to pull on him for about a 1/4 mile lol

photo of me winning! (look in my rear view mirror!)

After racing I looked down at my speedo to this!

See less See more
#35 ·
Very nice! How's the power on 37's?

#41 ·
Lol good kill....ford sux....sheesh someone had to go out and get a supercharger to boast about winning...sounds like the ford did well assumeing its stock...
Yes its a run what ya brung and the ram came out on top but if bother were equal im sure the result would not be the same

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.