DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I am done with Diablo Sport!!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Outlaw 
#1 ·
I have had it with them.
Here's my issue with them: it started when my truck started having shifting issues like most 2010 and 2009 rams did, the shudder when kicking down on the highway and the slight shudder at a stop light when u let off the brake. I asked diablo about these in the past, they said the new tunes would fix it. They did nothing. So i went to my dealer, there was a TSB for the shifting issues, they reflashed my ECM/TCM and i was good as gold, no more shifting issues at all, i was happy. I go to load my tuner in, and it doesnt recognize the cal id that's now in there. SO i email diablo, one guy said nothing i can do cause they dont always get the latest calibrations from dodge. about a month or 2 goes by, i email them again, and Mike replies to me saying that i can downgrade to the old tune, and he said "I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY ISSUES COMING BACK FROM DOWNGRADING". so i took his word for it(thinking the downgrade may be another tune other then the crappy shifting one), and im beyond pissed off now, all my shifting issues came back and I have no way to get the new tune from dodge back since it was done under warranty. Anyway, I email Mike back after i noticed these issues came back, its been 2.5 weeks and he hasnt replied. Thats great customer service! and its not like they give a crap, they got their money from me, thats all that matters.
Im done with DIablo, Going to try the Superchips vivid I think. Anyone had any luck with that one on the 2010's?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.