DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Boss 22" 335's

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  GregInAtl 
#1 ·
take these

add these

and get this :)

Here were the wheels when I picked them up. They were pretty greasy and dirty.

Here is after a strip wash, clayed, polished, and sealed.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! It was about 6 hours worth of work lol. You would not believe how much crap I pulled of while claying them. They were really dirty!

Thank you again for getting me tires so quick. I ordered them and they showed up the next day. Now that is fast shipping. Ill buy from you again ;)

#5 ·
I searched for wheels for a year now and I kept coming back to these. It's so hard to find a simple 5 spoke wheel nowadays. Not to mention I found a used set close to me for a whopping $500 that kinda pushed me over the edge on them lol. I tried to buy a set new a few months ago and I was told they could get me one wheel and I would have to wait on the rest. I was like wth is that but when I bought my tires I was informed they are hard to find right now.

Thanks UNBROKEN I'm glad other people think they look good. I went with 285/45/22 tires and I think it fits it well.

#8 ·
What was your products of choice for the "... strip wash, clayed, polished, and sealed" steps/procedure?

#10 ·
I use Adams polishes products.

Car shampoo and all purpose cleaner for strip wash
Detail spray for lubricant.
Revive hand polish
And quick sealant to seal them.

I also used te appropriate applicators they sell.

IndeepwaterBlue I'm gonna have to keep a hold of them ;)

#15 ·
Looks damn good bro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.