DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Headlight housing Paint: White or Black? White Ram Sport

8K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Melo 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
Next days off I will be installing my LED Halos in my headlights. I plan on painting them.

Just kind of decided wether to paint chrome housing white or black in the interior of the headlight.

I was planning on doing white but I am swapping my chrome grill out for a black one also.

What do you guys think?
I have 10 days to determine what I want!

I have black rims on the baby too, heres just a quick pictures to give you guys an idea!

See less See more
#3 ·
Definitely white.

#6 ·
I think that if you are changing the rims to black as well as the grill, then I would go with black lights. But if you wanted to save some money and leave the rims chrome and the grill white, I would go with white lights, just depends which way you want to go.

#8 ·
To me the white is too close to the stock chrome. I prefer the black housings. I get a lot of compliments on them. But it depends on your plans. Are you going to change to the black grill? If so would having that much black on the front of your truck be too much for your tastes? If you stay with chrome wheels and grill would you want that one piece of black on your ride? It's really subjective. Do what you want but make sure we see the pics! ha ha. I think either way would look good though. I would like to see a truck with white housings. I haven't seen one yet....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.