DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see some trucks post some pics

540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#1,758 ·
yeah that has to be my favorite thing about my 13. a lot of the mods i would have wanted to do the the 12 are already done for me on my 13. cant complain about that at all.

there honestly isnt much i wanna change exterior wise on my truck. new tires/rims. stubby antenna, all LED lights, maybe delete a few badges. and maybe smoke out the head and tail lights a little more. basically nothing to touch really.

but i've said it once before and i'll say it a million times more.
I LOVE MY TRUCK!!! lol :D

#1,765 ·
I bought my 12 1500 a few months before 13s came out. Then I bought the 12 2500 with 13s on the lot. On the 1500 I regreted not waiting. On the 2500 I don't regret it because it was more of a financial decision. Too much rebate and discount to justify the 13.

#1,780 ·
Just installed my bilsteins and new wheels and tires today. Was very happy the 325/65/18's fit (34.8") wheels are American eagle tires duratracs.
Another pic leveled

Great looking truck!
I was looking at those rims previously, but did not know how it would look against the truck as not many run it

I can now say, it looks good and suits your truck :smileup:

#1,791 ·
I have pics of my truck elsewhere on here, but I figured I'd add some here, too:

The morning after I brought it home:

First Mod:

Taillight Mod:

Headlights and Bull Bar:

Mods are not done, but the cashflow is, at least for now :i_rolleyes: