DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see your 4th Gen trucks

811K views 3K replies 728 participants last post by  dsatexas 
#1 ·
just a forum to post pictures of your 4th gen rams mods or not lets see them

#605 ·
Hopefully your forum name doesn't coincide with the way you pick your women....just saying bro. LOL

#609 ·
No I believe the man because our trucks are pretty identical so I know has good taste in that department... so his standards for women can be to far behind. Ha ha ha

Just using some mind tricks (reverse psychology) in hopes that a bikini shot of his wife gets mysteriously posted trying to prove me wrong. :LOL:

#624 ·

#632 ·
Since mine is 2wd I had to use the daystar kit. Was under $50 on ebay and they don't make bilsteins for a 2wd.

#635 ·
All the ones I found were 4wd otherwise I would have rather used the bilsteins.

#636 ·
Whats up yall. Finally got my truck looking like I want since I bought it brand new back in February. Threw on the groundforce 2/3 lowering kit(4x4), powdercoated factory 20's, spyder black tails, pro tuning lab factory headlights with black housing, magnaflow cat-back exhaust, truxedo lopro qt tonneau cover, bedrug, debadged & 15% window tint. Pretty much done with the truck except for maybe a charger sometime in the future(if they figure out the code). Gotta say I'm lovin my RAM.

Attachments

#642 ·
500 is not bad thats what the average price around here is for a set of 20's from a quality shop. That is with the tires on the rim still in most cases and the will remove them and remount and balance them which i love because they work with powder coated rims all the time and the will not scratch them

#643 ·
Powdercoating came out good.....now get some dressing on those tires.

Man you guys up north pay twice as much as us for powdercoating. I guess down here in the Houston area prices are alot less because we are flooded with all kinds of shops for whatever you need.

#655 ·
Id let both of you do it. I dont park my truck In close parking spots. Walmart I park at the end where no one parks. Costco I park about anywhere because the parking spots are huge. It took some time to get use to how big my truck is for parking. Now I can park it anywhere. As long as its far enough away from other vehicles lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.