DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Anyone's 2014 arrive yet?

16K views 118 replies 31 participants last post by  crabjoe 
#1 ·
Some dealers have received the first '14's. The flood gates are open now.

Post when you receive yours and your thoughts about it.

#10 ·
I hear you on that! I was calling only to tell them not to install the front license plate bracket when it does come in, first time I'd talked to them since ordering. Quite honestly, I'd be fine if it didn't arrive till after 1 Sept so the incentives reset and I don't have to fight the temptation to go pick it up with no incentives.

#13 ·
Entirely possible, but when it comes to dealers i get just a tad cynical...however, I DO know what happened when i called the Chrysler Incentive Help center...they were very nice...and knew nothing....how high does one have to go to get a useful answer? never mind.....I get more help IN HERE......

#17 ·
NEWS FROM THE FRONT!!! dealer says its on a rail car between Louisville and Memphis, but he believes its already IN Memphis...says he wont get next notification re that its IN Memphis until its off loaded...so I expect to be in it early next week.....we shall see....

#21 · (Edited)
So is September 1st the date that incentives are supposed to hit the 2014s? Is this just word of mouth or proven fact?

If it's going to happen I'll go in this weekend and put my 2014 on order. My only fear is not getting any incentives.
I dont know what that "proven fact" means ...... ask your dealer...or call the Chrysler Incentives Help Center , then come to your own conclusions about whats happening, or not happening 9/1....hmmm...thats only a couple weeks away...you could wait and see.....The dealer told me theres "always rebates and incentives once they hit the ground" whatever that means...Chryasler said no such thing, but mebbe they dont know, or cant say...whatever...

personally, I dont see ANYTHING happening from Chrysler yet, but thats just "word of mouth".....

#22 ·
The current incentives for the 2013s expire on 9/3, so on 9/4 Chrysler will definitely announce new 2013 incentives for the month of September and may also announce some for the 2014s. I can't remember if they had incentives during the first couple months of the 2013MY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.