DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Your thoughts of the Nitto Terra Grapplers

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  purvistechie 
#1 ·
What do yall think of the Terra Grapplers? Are they quiet/noisey? give me your opions on these tires if you have them or had them...

TY

#4 ·
I have a set and think they're great. They aren't quiet, but not overly noisey either. The only time I really notice the noise is at highway speed with the stereo off. Good handling on the highway dry/rain and snow. I recommend them for sure. Got 10K on them and still look as new as when they were put on. I do a lot of commuting.

#8 ·
I have a set on my Durango. Theyre awesome! Not too loud and have been great in almost all conditions ive been in. Except deep snow, and thats cuz they dig so well you get stuck. :) I just got a set of Cooper STT's. For my 1500. And though i havent had them long. I think theyre gna turn out to be a lil better all around tire. You should checkem out. They look badass too!

#10 ·
I'm getting some probably here in a few weeks. My only concern is the black lettering, do Terra Grapplers come with white letters??? I've seen a picture on Google where someone had some with white letters, and on a Dodge Cummins forum a guy had white letters to the inside.

But anyways, my question, does anyone know if I can get Terra Grapplers with white letters?

#11 ·
Sorry, i have Trail Grapplers. Not Terra graps. Me personally, i would go with Trail Grapplers. Terra's arent aggresive enuff for me! Kinda wimpy lookin too. And NO they dont come with white letters. Unless its a new thing! I havent seen any anyways!

#13 ·
I checked into the Trail Grapplers a few hours ago, but they don't have them in my stock size which is what I am going for. I'd love to have the more aggressive look though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.