DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Durham Region Rams

8K views 98 replies 13 participants last post by  ladybug5638 
#1 ·
Hey fella's,

Have seen a few nice looking rams in the Durham Area over the weekend. Got me thinking maybe we could do an evening meet-up somewhere. I'm in Whitby but would go anywhere in the Durham Region. Not sure how many of us are out there, but think it could be something different to do, show up and take over a lot somewhere for a coffee/drink, etc.

Especially with this nice weather now, the evenings are awesome!

Anyways, let's see if there is any interest in this.

Cheers,
Culler

Reactions: AvidHunter
#3 ·
Yeah, I couldn't make it either, was out of town that weekend.

#5 ·
Nice, let's see if we can't get a couple more and we should be good to go.

#6 ·
Im right at the border of Scarborough/Pickering (literally a drive down the bridge and Im in Durham. Im open to a local meet.
This might actually be the closes local meet to me....LOL

Let me know when and where.

There is quite a large plaza on 3 corners of Salem and Kingston Road
Tim's is there as is a LARGE parking area in by Home Depot that is usually never full
OR
The other plaza across the street with the Costco

:4-dontknow:

#7 ·
Im right at the border of Scarborough/Pickering (literally a drive down the bridge and Im in Durham. Im open to a local meet.
This might actually be the closes local meet to me....LOL

Let me know when and where.

There is quite a large plaza on 3 corners of Salem and Kingston Road
Tim's is there as is a LARGE parking area in by Home Depot that is usually never full
OR
The other plaza across the street with the Costco

:4-dontknow:
Great spot for it! There is an Cineplex in there as well which is usually full of people. Either one of those will work!

How's Tuesday, July 30th sound? Maybe like 7:30 - 8:00?

#11 ·
Agreed! :smiley_thumbs_up:

#17 ·
just a little to far lol. im from the windsor area. thats just a little farther then i would like to go for a meet. idk. MAYBE, but we are talkin a couple hour drive

#26 ·
I'm still good for this. How many people do we have right now?

#27 ·
So, looking something like this:

Culler1983
WhitbyRam
fastNugly@BP
Mike226
Livewire1968 (Maybe?)
Redsmart (Maybe?)

Couple more would be awesome!

#30 ·
Was thinking around 7:30 - 8:00 but I'm flexible.

#32 ·
I will be there at 7:30 anyways.

Who ever shows up, cool!

We will do it in the Tim Horton's parking lot, North East corner of Salem & Highway 2.

See you guys there.

#40 ·
Well I hate to admit it, but I've actually been doing a bit of work lately and it's really cramping my fun style!!

That and we have a family reunion coming up this weekend, and since we are the host family I've spent loads of time trying to prepare for it.

I started a small project for the reunion the other night at midnight, that I said to myself...."self, no more than an hour now you hear?".......I'm pretty sure I replied with a "yes me, no more than an hour".

At 5:45am when I saw the sun coming up I knew I was in trouble. LOL....

On the plus side, McDonald's has started serving breakfast by then!! :)

#43 ·
Was great meeting both you guys last night!

To sum it up, three nice looking Rams came out, we were there for about an hour or so until my little guy "had go poo"... LOL

Was a lot of fun talking mods and sharing a common interest, will def. look at doing more of these on a more regular basis. Like someone mentioned, people are so close, even for the hour it was awesome.

Mike, truck sounded awesome buddy, shoot me the info if you don't mind.

WhitbyRam, beauty truck bud, love the colour, really nice looking machine!!

Till next time fellas!
Chris

#44 ·
MBRP stainless t409 cat back, dual split rear, is the exhaust I have. Prt number was S5146409, I would assume it would be the same for the 2013, but I could be wrong.

You'll have to let me know when you get the vararam in your truck. I'd like to take a look at it installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.